I am very interested in presenting to regional libraries [KANSAS CITY/EASTERN KS/WESTERN MO AREA], Book Clubs, Social groups, ROTARY Clubs, Retirement centers, and Bookstores. I can tell you now that I do share some very good stories, which will keep you and your audience very happy.
- Global Fund for Women, Interview for e-Newsletter
- Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia: guest BayanZurkh 100 Rotary Club
- Lawrence Rotary club – Presentation: A Mongolian school and “ger district” orphans.
- Jayhawk Rotary club – Presentation on Mongolia
- Australian Rotary clubs – October 2010. Presentation to eight Rotary Clubs.
- Rotary District 9500 Annual Conference, Australia, October 2010. Presentation to 400 Rotarians and attendees.
- KLWN Radio – Winter, 2011 Interview [available on this site.]
- Presentations to Eastrn Kansas Rotary Clubs: Spring and Summer 2011
- District 5710 annual conference, “Australian Group Study Exchange. 4/2011
- Lawrence Public Library, reading “My Mother’s Red Fingernail Polish.” A Memoir. 4/2011
Events and More
1. Write Brain Trust [I'm a founding member] presented a panel discussion at the Lawrence Public Library, November 28, 2012, on e-publishing.
2. Presented new publications to book clubs.
3. Appear on KLWN radio once a month to discuss publishing in a digital world. See “About the House” on Saturday mornings with Jeremy Taylor. Usually at 10a.m.
4. Presented program on e-publishing to Endecott Society, University of Kansas retirees club. May, 2013
5. To present a program on the e-publishing tsunami to Friends in Council, March 2014
6. Will be featured [with one other Lawrence writer] in the Lawrence Magazine, February 2014.